This is the home of Everywhere, a program which lets you stream music from PC to Android phone or tablet over WiFi.
Everywhere is made up of two programs, Everywhere Server, and the Everywhere Client App. To easily stream music from your computer, Everywhere Client connects to Everywhere Server, and downloads music directly from your PC.
Stream Music from PC to Android Phone
To get started, install Everywhere Server on your computer, and Everywhere Client on your Android device.
- Save songs to your phone for offline play
- Stream music directly to your phone
- Online/offline mode
- Search artist, albums, and songs
- Last.FM artist and album artwork
Everywhere is regularly updated, with some exciting new features planned for the next release!
- Song lyrics – Everywhere Client will soon be able to search for song lyrics, and display them in the app while a song is playing.
- Artist/album information – Another feature to be added is in app biographies and album information. This will provide information such as album release dates, artist tour information, and much more.
- Automatic updates – You will soon be able to update Everywhere Server, without having to download the latest update yourself.
- Upload songs to Everywhere Server – The idea behind this feature is to be able to upload songs from your device to your computer.
- Everywhere Server Web Player – This will allow you to play music from Everywhere Server in your browser, making Everywhere available on different computers.
Everywhere Client Screenshots